Piña Colada Mile
TAKE A SIP (OR CHUG) OF OUR FIRST OFFICIAL GOODR GLUTTONOUS + ALCOHOLIC MILE SERIES (G.A.M.S.) EVENT
So here's the deal, we sprinted a milk in the sand and sucked down 48 oz. of piña colada as fast as we could through a straw, whilst donning flamingo-themed cabana wear. Got it? Good. Want to see more, scroll down and scope it out.
PIÑA COLADA MILE STATUTES
1. Each competitor drinks four piña coladas (12oxs), eats four maraschino cherries and runs four laps, ideally on a beach (start – coconut full of piña colada, then lap, then coconut full of piña colada, then lap, then coconut full of piña colada, then lap, then coconut full of piña colada, then lap – finish).
2. Pina coladas must be consumed before the lap is begun, within the transition area, which is the length of 10 flamingos.
3. The race begins with the drinking of the first piña colada in the last meter of the transition zone to ensure the competitors run a complete mile.
4. Competitors must drink piña coladas out of a coconut and the coconut should not be less than 12oz.
5. Competitors who vomit before they finish the race must complete one penalty lap at the end of the race (immediately after the completion of their 4th lap). Note: Vomiting more than once during the race still requires only one penalty lap at the end.
THE SUNNIES THAT STARTED IT ALL
THE STORY BEHIND THE SHADES