Warranty and Care Tips
Although all goodr sunglasses are all expertly made and carefully tested in our natural lagoon before we release them into the wild, sometimes “flamingo droppings” happen. That’s why all U.S. purchases of goodr sunglasses are backed by our 1-year warranty.
Please note: in our ongoing efforts to preserve our beautiful planet by cutting down on plastic waste, we exclusively offer lens replacements for damaged lenses. If a tragedy has befallen your goodr lenses, we're happy to send out a pair of replacement lenses, plus a card to help explain how to pop them in!
Cleaning and Care Tips
Not that we think you're taking a Brillo pad to your goodrs BUT... to keep your goodrs in pristine condition and from showing signs of natural wear and tear, we recommend:
- Using a gel based lens cleaner and a microfiber cloth...the pouch they come in works wonders!
- Mild soap and water and gently patting dry with a soft cloth, also works!
- Please try to avoid harsh waters on the lenses. Salt water, pool water and mosquito-infested swamp waters are not recommended.
- Keep them in the pouch when not in use.
- Snuggly laying them on a gold encrusted pillow at night, will also ensure longevity.
Outside the U.S.?
No worries but we’ll need more information from you. Contact us at email@example.com with your current country of residence and we’ll see if we can connect you to the right place.
Warranty Requests Start Here
While goodr CEO, Carl the Flamingo is in NO WAY educationally qualified, after binge watching 6 seasons of Grey's Anatomy he fancies himself quite the little hobby doctor. If you follow this link, we'll get them all checked in to Carl's Infirmary, then get you set up with replacements: Carl's Customer Care