NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the sweepstakes outlined herein (the “Sweepstakes”), you, the participant (“You” or “Your”), agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Sweepstakes rules (the “Rules”), as established by Goodr LLC (“goodr”, “We”, or “Us”). You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements herein. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of goodr as final and binding as it relates to the execution of the Sweepstakes and interpretation of these Rules.
2. Sweepstakes Rules: In order to enter the Sweepstakes You Must:
i. Place an order for at least one (1) product at a value greater than $1 from goodr.com during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below) or follow the Alternative Method of Entry listed below; and
ii. Meet the Sweepstakes Eligibility requirements listed below in Section 3.
You may enter the Sweepstakes multiple times if you make multiple purchases during the Sweepstakes Period. For those using the Alternative Method of Entry, please see below for entry limits.
3. Sweepstakes Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who (i) comply with these Rules, (ii) are eighteen years old as of the date of entry, and (iii) are legal residents of the United States. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by such laws.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will run from November 25 at 12:01am PST to December 6 at 11:59pm PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The winners of each individual sweepstakes for a specific day will be announced within a week of the end of the Sweepstakes period.
5. Prizes: One winner will receive:
(i) 1 Pre-Owned 2006 PT Cruiser car wrapped in goodr branding, with an approximate retail value of $4,215.
Prize includes transfer of the vehicle from goodr headquarters in Inglewood, California to a continental United States destination of the winner’s choosing, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and other US properties. Fulfillment of winning order may take up to one (1) year after the sweepstakes period ends in order to ensure safe delivery to the destination.
No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at goodr’s sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable. Any and all other prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for goodr to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: After the Sweepstakes Period, the winner will be chosen at random and notified by goodr using the email associated with the winning order or non-order entry (see Alternative Method of Entry). Chances of winning depend on the number of entries, however, each entry will have the same chances of winning. Failure to follow the instructions provided may result in disqualification from the sweepstakes. If no reply is received within 15 days of notification being provided to the associated email, goodr reserves the right to choose another winner by random selection. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (DETERMINED AT GOODR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Alternative Method of Entry: You may also enter the Sweepstakes without purchase by completing this form: https://goodr.typeform.com/to/xLFtHsld. Only one entry per person may be submitted via this method of entry.
8. Terms & Conditions: Goodr reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond goodr’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, goodr may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by goodr.
9. Indemnification; Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranty: By entering, You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless GOODR LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such Your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. IN ANY EVENT, GOODR’S AGGREGATE TOTAL MONETARY LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO STATUTORY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, INDEMNITY, CONTRIBUTION, AND CONTRACT THEORIES) WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MONETARY VALUE OF THE PRIZES GIVEN TO THE WINNER HEREUNDER. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING IN THESE RULES AND IN THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GOODR’S STANDARD LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY, THE PRIZES AWARDED, IS PROVIDED “AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS. EACH ENTRANT SHOULD CHECK SUCH ENTRANT’S LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles County, California, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Goodr LLC, 300 N Oak St., Inglewood, CA 90302.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Goodr LLC, 300 N Oak St., Inglewood, CA 90302.
13. Social Media Release: The Sweepstakes hosted by goodr is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You hereby agree to release and hold harmless Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from any liability, damages, losses, costs or expenses incurred by you in association with the Sweepstakes.