NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. PLEASE SEE “ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY” FOR RULES TO ENTER WITHOUT PURCHASE.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the sweepstakes outlined herein (the “Sweepstakes”), you, the participant (“You” or “Your”), agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Sweepstakes rules (the “Rules”), as established by Goodr LLC (“goodr”, “We”, or “Us”). You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements herein. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of goodr as final and binding as it relates to the execution of the Sweepstakes and interpretation of these Rules.
Sweepstakes Rules: In order to enter the Sweepstakes You Must:
- Place an order for at least one (1) product at a value greater than $1 from goodr.com during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below); follow the Alternative Method of Entry listed below; or enter via the Alternative Method of Entry at the goodr Cabana located at 1348 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291; and
- Meet the Sweepstakes Eligibility requirements listed below in Section 3.
You may enter the Sweepstakes multiple times if you make multiple purchases during the Sweepstakes Period. For those using the Alternative Method of Entry, please see below for entry limits.
- Sweepstakes Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who (i) comply with these Rules, (ii) are at least eighteen years old as of the date of entry (or the age of majority in their state of residence), (iii) are legal residents of the United States and (iv) are not employees or agents of Goodr LLC or the familial relations of any employees or agents of Goodr LLC. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by such laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will run from November 22 at 12:00 AM PT to November 27 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
SIX (6) prizes are available to be won.
- Grand Prize: One (1) “Grand Prize” is available. The Grand Prize is one (1) SMALL AF CHECK delivered in person in the amount of $25,000.
- Second Prize: One (1) A LITTLE BIGGER THAN SMALL AF CHECK in the amount of $2,500.
- Third Prize: One (1) NORMAL CHECK in the amount of $250.
- Fourth Prize: One (1) BIGGER THAN NORMAL CHECK
in the amount of $25.
- Fifth Prize: One (1) BIG CHECK in the amount of $2.50.
- Sixth Prize: One (1) MASSIVE CHECK in the amount of $0.25 delivered in person.
For the Grand Prize and Sixth Prize, it includes personal delivery of the check at the Winner’s home address or other address specified by the Winner within the continental United States, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and other US properties. The Winners of these prizes agree to be reasonably available to accept the Prize. Fulfillment of winning orders may take up to one (1) year after the sweepstakes period ends.
No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at goodr’s sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable. Any and all other prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. The value of a prize will be taxable to the Winners as income. An IRS Form W9 will be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the prize awarded. All U.S. federal, state, and local tax liability, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of a prize not specifically provided for in these Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winner is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for goodr to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: After the Sweepstakes Period, the potential “Winners” will be chosen via a random selection process from all eligible entries received. Each potential Winner will be notified by goodr using the email associated with the winning order or non-order entry (see Alternative Method of Entry) and will be required to confirm their email address. A prize won by an entrant will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address or phone number submitted with the entry, regardless of the individual who submitted the winning entry. If a potential Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted or fails to respond within five (5) days of the date of notification, the potential Winner forfeits the prize, and an alternate potential Winner will be randomly drawn from all remaining eligible entries. If the alternate potential Winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize is forfeited, and another alternate potential Winner will be randomly drawn from all remaining eligible entries. This Winner selection and notification process shall be continued until the earlier of (i) a Winner is selected and the prize is accepted or (ii) at least four (4) alternative Winners are selected without success, in which case goodr reserves the right to terminate the prize. If a prize or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Winner will be randomly drawn from the remaining eligible entries. Chances of winning depend on the number of entries, however, each entry will have the same chance of winning. Failure to follow the instructions provided may result in disqualification from the sweepstakes. If no reply is received within five (5) days of notification being provided to the associated email, goodr reserves the right to choose another winner by random selection. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (DETERMINED AT GOODR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Winner may be required to show proof of identification and sign an affidavit confirming their eligibility to enter the Sweepstakes. Where legal, Winner will also be required to agree to a publicity release, which will identify the winner and include the winners picture.
- Alternative Method of Entry: You may also enter the Sweepstakes without purchase by completing this form: https://goodr.typeform.com/to/JHQIobJq. Only one entry per person may be submitted via this method of entry.
- Terms & Conditions: Goodr reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond goodr’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, goodr may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by goodr. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at goodr’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Goodr is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's handset or email storage to receive messages. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Rules or other instructions of goodr may be disqualified.
- Indemnification; Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranty: By entering, You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless GOODR LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such Your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. IN ANY EVENT, GOODR’S AGGREGATE TOTAL MONETARY LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO STATUTORY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, INDEMNITY, CONTRIBUTION, AND CONTRACT THEORIES) WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MONETARY VALUE OF THE PRIZES GIVEN TO THE WINNER HEREUNDER. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING IN THESE RULES AND IN THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GOODR’S STANDARD LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY, THE PRIZES AWARDED, IS PROVIDED “AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS. EACH ENTRANT SHOULD CHECK SUCH ENTRANT’S LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles County, California, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Goodr LLC, 300 N Oak St., Inglewood, CA 90302.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Goodr LLC, 300 N Oak St., Inglewood, CA 90302.
- Social Media Release: The Sweepstakes hosted by goodr is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You hereby agree to release and hold harmless Facebook or Instagram from any liability, damages, losses, costs, or expenses incurred by you in association with the Sweepstakes.