Tropic Dash Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the contest outlined herein (the “Contest”), you, the contestant (“You” or “Your”), agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Contest rules (the “Rules”), as established by Goodr LLC (“goodr”, “We”, or “Us”). You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements herein. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of goodr as final and binding as it relates to the execution of the Contest and interpretation of these Rules.
- Contest Rules: The Contest Rules are as follows:
- Participants may play goodr’s Tropical Dash by going to https://goodr.com/pages/game
- Each participant will attempt to get a high score in the goodr’s Tropical Dash by collecting as many sunglasses, shrimps, and cocktails as possible, while also avoiding UV Rays and Blue Light.
- Participants must provide their email address when filling out their high score leaderboard information.
- At the end of the contest period (as defined below), the winner will be selected by a random drawing from those who submitted their scores.
- Contest Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who (i) comply with these Rules, (ii) are eighteen years old as of the date of entry, and (iii) are legal residents of the United States. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by such laws.
- Contest Period: The Contest will run from May 28th, 2021 to June 2nd, 2021. The final winner will be announced on or about June 3rd, 2021.
- Prize: The winner will receive all of the following:
- 1 Garmin Inferno esports watch
- 6 goodrs
- No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at goodr’s sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for goodr to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winners will be notified via the email address they provide. If winners do not respond within 10 days, a new winner will be selected by choosing the next highest score on the leaderboard. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (DETERMINED AT GOODR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Goodr reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond goodr’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, goodr may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by goodr.
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless GOODR LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such Your participation in the Contest and/or Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries. IN ANY EVENT, GOODR’S AGGREGATE TOTAL MONETARY LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO STATUTORY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, INDEMNITY, CONTRIBUTION, AND CONTRACT THEORIES) WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MONETARY VALUE OF THE PRIZES GIVEN TO THE WINNER HEREUNDER.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles County, California, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Goodr LLC, 300 N Oak St., Inglewood, CA 90302.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Goodr LLC, 300 N Oak St., Inglewood, CA 90302.
- Social Media Release: The Contest hosted by goodr is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You hereby agree to release and hold harmless Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from any liability, damages, losses, costs or expenses incurred by you in association with the Contest.