NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the sweepstakes outlined herein (the “Sweepstakes”), you, the participant (“You” or “Your”), agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Sweepstakes rules (the “Rules”), as established by Goodr LLC (“goodr”, “We”, or “Us”). You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements herein. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of goodr as final and binding as it relates to the execution of the Sweepstakes and interpretation of these Rules.
2. Sweepstakes Rules: In order to enter the Sweepstakes You must:
i. Like the Instagram post announcing the Sweepstakes on the @rungoodr Instagram account;
ii. Follow @rungoodr and @spartantrail Instagram accounts; and
iii. Tag a running buddy in the comments of the @rungoodr Instagram post.
3. Sweepstakes Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who (i) comply with these Rules, (ii) are eighteen years old as of the date of entry, and (iii) are legal residents of the United States. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by such laws.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will run from 9am PST on March 30, 2021 and end at 9am PST on April 1, 2021. The winners of the Sweepstakes will be announced within a week of the end of the Sweepstakes period.
Each winner of the Sweepstakes will receive:
• Six goodr sunglasses, and
• A ticket to a Spartan Trail Race - US Season 2021 of their choice (restrictions may apply).
6. Winner Selection and Notification: The winners will be chosen at random from a pool of all eligible contestants. The winners will be notified by direct message via the social media account they entered by or via the email address they provide if they entered by email. If winners do not respond within 5 days, a new winner will be selected by choosing a new winner at random. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (DETERMINED AT GOODR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Terms & Conditions: Goodr reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond goodr’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, goodr may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by goodr.
8. Indemnification; Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranty: By entering, You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless GOODR LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such Your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. IN ANY EVENT, GOODR’S AGGREGATE TOTAL MONETARY LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO STATUTORY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, INDEMNITY, CONTRIBUTION, AND CONTRACT THEORIES) WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MONETARY VALUE OF THE PRIZES GIVEN TO THE WINNER HEREUNDER. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING IN THESE RULES AND IN THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GOODR’S STANDARD LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY, THE PRIZES AWARDED, IS PROVIDED “AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS. EACH ENTRANT SHOULD CHECK SUCH ENTRANT’S LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles County, California, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Goodr LLC, 300 N Oak St., Inglewood, CA 90302.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Goodr LLC, 300 N Oak St., Inglewood, CA 90302.
12. Social Media Release: The Sweepstakes hosted by goodr is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You hereby agree to release and hold harmless Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from any liability, damages, losses, costs or expenses incurred by you in association with the Sweepstakes.
PROCRASTINATING FROM SPARTAN TRAINING?!
When you hear, "running 100 miles in the desert," are you like, "SIGN ME UP!?" or "What the f is...
Ffkay what? Read about Jeff Stern’s recent Los Padres Traverse FKT. A 42-mile trail that he ran as fast as...