In the NEW episode of CULTURE goodr, Stephen interviews Mike Mountain, the Flockstar (Chief Operations Officer) of The Operations Herd (product team, supply chain team and distribution center, aka DC). They talk about:
- Mountain's primary focuses for this year (scale, product quality, speed to market)
- the importance of weekly reviews, and how his teams are like 'three dogs in a bathtub'
- how his 15-year experience in sports product development benefits him in his current role
- what he's learned from being a father that's made him a better leader
- the joy of seeing hardworking DC team members win Flamingo Awards
- the three common traits of people who thrive at goodr
- the daily Flamingle, and our strides to infuse goodr culture with the DC
- our goal for 'jaw-dropping' delivery (bringing products to 95% of the US in 48 hours)
- And MORE!!!
Listen to the full episode now!!! (Or you'll never get that 'three dogs in a bathtub' analogy.)
SHOP CULTURE GOODR PODCAST MERCH
Culture Goodr Podcast Shirt - Men's
Culture goodr Podcast Coffee mug
$15Add to Cart
Culture Goodr Podcast Shirt - Women's